November, 2022 Norlbl (New or Refreshed Leisure Biblical Learning)
BIBLICAL TEXT: For if the first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. (Hebrews 8:7) For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: (Hebrews 8:8) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. (Hebrews 8:9) For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: (Hebrews 8:10) And they shall not teach every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. (Hebrews 8:11) For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins, and their iniquities will I remember no more. (Hebrew 8:12) In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away. (Hebrews 8:13)
QUESTIONS FOR MEDITATION:
In verse 7, what is the word that starts with the letter "f" that refers to the Old Covenant?
In verse 7, what is the word that starts with the letter "s" that refers to the New Covenant?
What covenant in verse 7 refers to as unfulfilled-faulty?
What covenant in verse 8 speaks regarding the Lord needing to establish which brings fulfillment that ends with the letter "w"?
Does verse 8 specifically identify an audience(s) who is (are) subject to the fulfilled covenant? Yes or No? If Yes, who is (are) the specific audience(s) identified?
If there is (are) specific audience(s) identified in verse 8 whereby the New Covenant is subject to, are there additional audience(s) subject to the New Covenant that is (are) not specifically identified in verse 8? Yes or No? If Yes, who?
Does verse 9 identify that there are difference between the first (Old) and second (New) covenants? Yes or No?
In verse 9, what is the land starting with the letter "E" that people were delivered from identified in a covenant?
Did the people (as a whole) referred to in Verse 9 that were delivered from the land starting with the letter "E" obey the covenant that was established for them? Yes or No?
10. The New Covenant referred to in verse 10 was (is) established by the Lord and the
laws were to be put on the peoples M and H. What dos the letters M and H stand for
in verse 10?
11. The laws on the peoples M and H in verse 10 represents the laws being inward or
outward? Does this reflect inward love for God that helps one to obey the Lord and his
12. Does verse 10 refer to one God that established the New Covenant laws placed on
the M and H of the people?
13. In verse 11, what is the amount of people that represents the letter "a" illustrating the
biblical principle regarding people being self conscience of the laws that God puts
on their M and H?
14. Does verse 11 refer to all circumstances being incorrect regarding a man teaching
another man? Yes or No?
15. What is the word that starts with "m" in verse 12 that illustrates God's character of
grace when referring to people in the midst of this dialogue regarding covenant?
16. In verse 13, the New Covenant is identified as being first in credence, final
authoritarian cannon in the Christian faith? Yes or No?
17. In verse 13, what word starts with the letter "w" that refers to the Old Covenant
growing old, aged?
18. In verse 13, what word starting with the letter "v" refers to the Old Covenant being
out of date, abolished?
ANSWERS TO THE ABOVE 18 QUESTIONS:
Yes; Israel and Judah
Mind and Heart
* Prepared for Charles (Chuckie) III, Caleb (Charles), Aireale, Adrian, Maya, Joan, Charles Sr., and My Beloved, originated by Charles L. Robinson Jr. of Edifying Christian Publications.