11/26/22 Weeklies originated by Charles L. Robinson Jr. of Edifying Christian Publications.
My spirit is heavy, I am in protection mode for your minds, hearts, souls, and spirits, Charles (Chuckie) III, Caleb (Charles), Aireale, Adrian, Maya, Joan, Charles Sr., and My Beloved (followers of ECP.) The hope is that these God breathed-inspired words of life in this devotion greater stabilizes the blessed life that Christ Jesus died for you to have today and forever.
Loving, not disliking, yourself brings stability and content to your life. Conscious awareness of self and established change within self is wisdom that helps maintain the needed love for your stability and contentment. (1,2) Knowing who and whose you are grounds this priceless self love and counsel for your stability and contentment. (3) Just as important, it positions you to healthily help others to learn the same love for themselves for their stability and contentment (also grounded from knowing who and whose they are.) (4)
Nitty gritty relevance: Loving who you are grounded in Christ Jesus demolishes previous tsunamis of life called "past life" from having indelible marks on your life. (5) Also, current tsunamis of life called "currently questioned" do not knock you down in life. (6) Lastly, potential upcoming tsunamis of life called "future hopelessness" gets blocked from your life. (7)
Keep loving yourself grounded from who and whose you are in Christ Jesus, it stabilizes you and brings contentment to your life!
1) Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove to yourselves, know ye not your own selves, how that Christ Jesus is in you, except ye be reprobates? 2 Corinthians 13:5
2) Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem: And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name. But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and Kings, and the children of Israel. For I will show him how great things he must suffer for my names sake. Acts 9:13-16
3) For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. Romans 8:14
4) Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam in thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote of thy brother's eye. Matthew 7:4-5
5) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the spirit. Romans 8:1
6) And Nathanael said unto him, Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth? Phillip saith come and see. John 1:46
7) For we are saved by hope: but hope that is not seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? But if we hope for what we see not, then we do with patience wait for it. Romans 8:24-25